Indulge yourself with INSTINKS eco herbal bath teas.
Suitable for adults, children and babies.
1 bag contains about 3 to 6 herbal bath soothing baths
Baby: Some days a simple relaxing bath is all that is needed to keep your baby clean. Our Baby Bath Herbs are a comforting, gentle blend of organic botanicals that soothe the skin and help calm and relax your bub.
Mum: Use these gentle herbs as a postpartum Herbal Bath. Or a relaxing soothing bath.
- Creates a calming bath before bed or nap time
- The herb-filled bag can also be used as a gentle washcloth for sensitive skin
- 1 bag contains about 3 to 6 herbal bath soothing baths
Ingredients: Organic Oatmeal, Organic Chamomile, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Calendula, Organic Lavender
Reusable cotton muslin bag available - simply add to your order!
Directions for a Simple Herbal Bath:
- Fill muslin bag with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of herbs (tightly close the top!). Dependent on size of your bath tub. Allow space in the mulsim bag for water to flow around the herbs
- Add the herbal tea bag to your tub by either hanging the bag from the faucet and allowing warm water through the bag while the tub fills. When the tub is full, remove the pouch from the spout and let it float in the tub, continuing to steep in the bathwater. Or place bag in the bath and let it float continuing to steep in the bathwater.
- Squeeze bag to release the botanical goodness. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After your bath empty and rinse the reusable muslin bag and allow it to dry.
An herbal bath is a time to relax the body not cleanse it -- no soap or bubble bath! If you need to wash take a shower before. To get the full benefit from an herbal soak, simply towel dry when you leave the tub.
The herbal bag may be used as a compress on your temples, neck, or other pulse points. Use as an “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap. When finished empty and rinse the bag and allow it to dry.
No time for a bath or No bathtub?
- Use the herbal bag in the shower as a “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap
- Use a small amount to make a soothing foot bath!
- Use the herbal bag as a warm or cool compress on your temples, neck or other pulse points
- After using in your tub place the whole bag in the dryer to add a fresh scent (works great with towels and linens).
100% Biodegradable and Compostable packaging including the zip - this is NOT a partially Biodegradable/Compostable pouch