Indulge yourself with INSTINKS eco herbal bath teas.
1 bag contains about 6 to 8 facial steams OR 3 to 6 herbal baths
- Organic Lavender, Organic Rose Petals, Hibiscus Petals, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Passionflower, Organic Chamomile, Mugwort, Organic Hops Flowers, Organic Valerian Root
A calming and peaceful blend of organic botanicals that promotes physical and mental relaxation to relieve stress before bed or anytime.
- Rose petals, valerian root, mugwort, and lavender help relax the mind, relieve sleeplessness and soothe headaches, tension and stress.
- Chamomile, lemon balm, passion flower and hops calm nerves
- Hibiscus petals help to purify your skin and are a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). ... AHAs are known to help exfoliate, control oily skin and clogged pores, all of which can encourage fresher, and smoother looking skin.
- 1 bag contains about 6 to 8 facial steams OR 3 to 6 herbal baths
Reusable cotton muslin bag available - simply add to your order!
Directions for a Simple Herbal Bath:
- Fill muslin bag with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of herbs (tightly close the top!). Dependent on size of your bath tub. Allow space in the mulsim bag for water to flow around the herbs
- Add the herbal tea bag to your tub by either hanging the bag from the faucet and allowing warm water through the bag while the tub fills. When the tub is full, remove the pouch from the spout and let it float in the tub, continuing to steep in the bathwater. Or place bag in the bath and let it float continuing to steep in the bathwater.
- Squeeze bag to release the botanical goodness. Relax and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After your bath empty and rinse the reusable muslin bag and allow it to dry.
An herbal bath is a time to relax the body not cleanse it -- no soap or bubble bath! If you need to wash take a shower before. To get the full benefit from an herbal soak, simply towel dry when you leave the tub.
The herbal bag may be used as a compress on your temples, neck, or other pulse points. Use as an “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap. When finished empty and rinse the bag and allow it to dry.
No time for a bath or No bathtub?
- Use the herbal bag in the shower as a “herbal washcloth,” with or without soap
- Use a small amount to make a soothing foot bath!
- Use the herbal bag as a warm or cool compress on your temples, neck or other pulse points
- After using in your tub place the whole bag in the dryer to add a fresh scent (works great with towels and linens).
For external use only - DO NOT INGEST
100% Biodegradable and Compostable packaging including the zip - this is NOT a partially Biodegradable/Compostable pouch