Calendula is a plant that has been used for centuries as an ornamental, as well as culinary, cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
Calendula has long been a multi purpose and beautiful delight. It’s gorgeous yellow flowers Can be consumed, applied topically or brewed into tea. It’s said to be antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and may assist in relieving muscle spasms. It’s also been traditionally used as a fantastic yellow dye pigment.
|Botanical Name||Calendula officinalis|
|Organic Status||Certified Organic|
|Country of Origin||Egypt|
USE - PREPARATIONS
- Herbal Tea
- Flavour liqueurs and enhance fruit flavours in desserts.
- Herbal Bath, add to bath water for a herbal tea bath.
- Add to creams and cosmetics
- Hair rinse to highlight blonde hair.
CONTRAINDICATIONS / SAFETY
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs are provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.