Australian Rainforest Black tea, lovingly crafted from the wet tropical rainforests of Queensland. Pristine and unrivaled in beauty, these rainforests are the source of a single-origin Australian black tea like no other. Enjoy the unique flavor of this pure, naturally lower-caffeine tea to bring out the best in your day.Serving Suggestion for Tea: For best results add 1 tsp per cup and brew with freshly boiling filtered water for 2-5mins (or adjusted to your liking)
Experts say that back tea contains antioxidants that may benefit your hair in a variety of ways. Black tea is said to be not only effective at flushing out toxins from the body, but it also can makes your hair shine. It may help to stimulate hair growth, may reduce hair loss, and may remove oiliness from scalp, and assist to reduce dandruff.
Here's how to do a bomb black tea hair rinse at home:
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Steep 4 teaspoons of black tea leaves in the water for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the tea into a clean spray bottle.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- Separate your wet hair into small sections.
- Spray a solid amount of the tea onto your scalp and massage it in.
80g kraft cyliner