Handmade in the Snowy Mountains of NSW A gentle, unscented baby oil formulated with gentle oils and soothing calendula to nurture and protect delicate baby skin.
Free of petroleum, mineral oil, parabens or artificial fragrance, making it a perfect pick for infant massage (so many bonding benefits!). For dry flakes on the scalp, you can gently massage in oil and then leave it to absorb. Grown-ups can use it after the shower or shaving too.
- Natural and plant based.
- Use after a bath or on the baby's bottom to soothe dry, chafed, irritated and sensitive skin
- Young babies thrive on touch-- this is a great natural oil for a loving, soothing baby massage.
- A great spot treatment for baby eczema!
- May help sooth cradle cap!
- A soothing natural, unscented body oil for anyone with sensitive skin!
Ingredients: Jojoba oil, organic calendula infused sunflower oil, fractioned coconut oil.
Directions: Nourishing infused oils soothe and pamper sensitive skin.
- For a soothing baby bath: Add 1 teaspoon to warm water in the baby bath tub.
- For a skin-softening grown-up bath: Add 2 tablespoons to warm bath water. Soak for 20-30 minutes and enjoy an indulgent stress free bath!
- For a loving massage: Warm the oil in your hands or place the bottle in warm water, massage and feel tension melt away!
- For a delicate body oil: Apply to damp skin after a shower or bath to create an organic lotion that helps dry skin fade away.