Our dried Organic Chamomile flowers are perfect making the relaxing tea blend they are famous for, which is said to help with relaxation and sleeping. Chamomile has been used since ancient times for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ingredients: Organic Chamomile Flowers
Botanical Name: Matricaria recutita
Country of origin: Egypt
Plant part: Flowers
USE - PREPARATIONS
- Herbal Tea
- Flavour liqueurs and enhance fruit flavours in desserts.
- Herbal Bath, add to bath water for a herbal tea bath.
- Add to creams and cosmetics
- Hair rinse to highlight blonde hair.
CONTRAINDICATIONS / SAFETY
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs are provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.