This is a concentrated dry face mask that you add water to. Each jar contains enough for 6-10 mask applications.
Our Nettle & Herbs Mask is designed to detoxify and help clear skin after use. This mask improves the appearance of visible blemishes and leaves skin looking clearer, calmer, and more even-toned.
This product is:
• 100% Natural
• Cruelty Free
• Handcrafted in Snowy Mountains NSW
Best for: Blemish prone skin.
DIRECTIONS: Mix a teaspoon or more of mask powder to a teaspoon of purified water or floral water. If you have sensitive skin, only mix with cool boiled water. You can also use honey and milk, or yoghurt to mix with our face mask powder. Paint your face and allow the mask to remain on the skin for 10-15 minutes or until dry and then rinse thoroughly. Expect skin to be a little pink for a short time afterwards due to the increased blood circulation. For best results follow up with INSTINKS Face Moisturiser.
Even though activated charcoal is safe to use on your skin, there are a few safety precautions to keep in mind.
- Don't breathe in the powder - Keep it sealed when not in use as clay easily absorb the impurities in the air
- Don’t overuse the mask. Once or twice a week is enough. Using it more often may dry out your skin.
- Be on the lookout for allergy symptoms. Signs of an allergic reaction or sensitivity include burning, itching, redness, or swelling after applying the mask to your skin. Stop using on your skin if you develop any of these symptoms. This is the same advice for any product.
- Keep the mask away from your eyes. Like any mask or powder.